Friday, March 11, 2011


 The Weekend

Lovely Readers,
another weekend is upon us. 
I have purposely made no plans for this weekend with
the intention to only enjoy my family.
I hope you all do the same. 
Take a weekend off, or even a day, from projects and
the weekend grind, in order to enjoy your lovely families. 
This is my challenge to YOU. 
Come back Monday and tell me how you spent the weekend. 


I am going to leave you with my favorite links for this week:


My favorite Let’s Make It for this week: Hex Nut Bracelet
What I crave right now: Panzanella Salad
What I want to make right now: Ruffled Table Runner


Most popular posts:

***Saturday Night Supper Club HERE, HERE & HERE***



1 comment:

AmberFaith said...

Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com