Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In The Kitchen: {Homemade Pop Tarts}



  
Homemade Strawberry-Nutella Pop Tarts?

I think I have died
and gone to

heaven!

Kasey has the same breakfast philosophy as Dave and I.
We all believe that a weekend breakfast is like taking a little vacation.
You could get up and pour yourself a bowl of cereal (for me it is the oatmeal recipe I got from
Apartment Therapy (found HERE). Or, you could pretend that your home is a

country cottage

where you can eat anything you like.
Unless we have plans that we need to leave home very early, we always prepare a

great breakfast

over the weekend.
What does YOUR family do?

Kasey has fantastic recipes, that I cannot wait to try, at  

 

Turntable Kitchen



 




to see the full post, click below:




Please grab a featured button









No comments: