Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's Make It: {4th of July Marshmallow Pops}





“These are marshmallow pops with a glamorous story. They are actually somewhat famous. What do you bring when attending a Fourth of July party hosted by woman with a New York Times best selling cookbook? Yes, you guessed it. Glimmering goodies.
I made these for Ree who is a great cook, and a very well known one at that. I wanted to impress her, to dazzle her with my most favorite cake ever, but then remembered I was in my little tiny home town. My dazzle was all a frazzle. Things are much slower where I come from. Grocery stores close at dinner time.”




To see the full post, click below:

{4th of July Marshmallow Pops}


Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.


No comments: