Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's Make It: {Remodeling T-shirts}




 {Remodeling T-shirts}

“I am taking a break from blogging about the house remodel this week - life is getting in the way and I haven't actually completed many projects lately. Instead of the house, I'm going to talk about remodeling some of my t-shirts. I have fallen out of love with some of my clothes and decided to spice up my closet a little for zero dollars. The only thing you'll need to remodel some of your shirts is a pair of scissors and a few cotton t-shirts.

First project is a circle-scarf. (I don't know what the technical name is for this scarf.) And this scarf is actually what began all the t-shirt remodeling. I saw this neat scarf online and thought it was perfect for all seasons…”








To see the full post, click below:

{Remodeling T-shirts}





Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: