Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Make It: {IT’S A LEMON BREEZE!}






“I adore fresh fruit.
I do.
I wait all winter for fruit that isn’t an orange or an apple.
I dream of a super awesome watermelon, and July cherries, and a yummy nectarine.
Normally, I have crazy cravings for sugar, but in the summer, I replace my crazy sugar cravings with Mother Nature’s sugar!
Last week I shared this tutorial on my friend, MIQUE’S BLOG. (30 DAYS)
But some of you may have missed it.
So today I want to share a “fruity” type dessert that I LOVE to make in the summer! It’s a light dessert that is so refreshing on a hot summer day. (plus it’s easy to throw together in advance of a BBQ or party)”



To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.





No comments: