Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Thrifty Thursday: Reuse and Recycle}





{Thrifty Thursday: Reuse and Recycle}


“In America, we produce tons of trash everyday. I know in other countries that many items we drop in the trash are reusable. Today I wanted to share with you some examples. (This is do as I say, not do as I do. This list is as much for me as it is for you.)
1.       Newspapers. If you don’t order your coupon inserts online or get them from a recycling center, you probably have several newspapers each week. I am the first to drop mine in the recycle bin, but they can be used for so much more. They can be used for pets, cleaning windows, in the garden, and I could go on and on…”


To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.


No comments: