Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Makeover Madness!

I'm inspired by all of the fabulous projects I'm finding out on the our blogger friend sites! Take a peek at these fabulous projects and hopefully, you too will be inspired. Each are unique and save money to make ourselves!

First, a project by Ronda at Batchelor’s Way: Simple Projects. Ronda was creative and made a candle holder from items she found at the store. She created this for $1 each item.



Photobucket


Ronda also gives us a wonderfulBeadboard Frame Tutorial. She describes in detail how to make these wonderful frames. This is a must make on my list!

Photobucket



Our next fabulous project comes from Yolanda at Monkey-See Monkey-Do. She used found jars and vases along with candle holders to create Apothecary Jars.

She includes the how-to’s.

Photobucket




I hope this inpires all of you to make something great and show off some great bloggers you may not have seen!


Happy Crafting!
For those I featured, please grab my button if you'd like to!
Follow extreme_measure on Twitter
Follow my blog!.

5 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

Hey Denise,

Thanks for your kind comment about my kitchen on Better After!

BLOGitse said...

stopping by from SITS - my sitstablogs exploring time... :)

BLOGitse

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

Stopping by from SITS - love the ideas!

Anne said...

I love those beadboard frames - my mom is redoing one of her bathrooms with beadboard wainscoting and those would look great in there!

Yolanda said...

Thank you for featuring me - that is very kind of you. Good luck with your sleep.