Saturday, March 13, 2010

Frugal Friday Highlights



Thank you for those of you who joined the Extreme Personal Measures Frugal Friday Hop. Remember, joining in will allow you to "meet" some new friends, obtain some new frugal ideas, and hopefully have fun doing so!



Here are a few Frugal Friday ideas that caught my eye while I was visiting my new blog friends.



Hop over and meet
Stephanie at My Frugal Lifestyle,
and see how she repurposed a cereal box!)



As you know, I am a beliver in a frugal way of life and to repurpose, reuse, recycle and upcycle as much as possible. This is what Stephanies whole blog is about. She has a lot of fantastic ideas!



(Note: I have also seen Priority boxes used and they are heavy duty.)



Photobucket




What a wonderful wreath Nicole has done on
It's a Sweet Life!
All for $6.00!


Photobucket



Check out this great shamrock for St. Patrick's Day by Kathleen
over at Fireflies and,
Family.



Photobucket




This is just a glimpse of the
wonderful frugal ideas.
Go check them all out!

5 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Cute things.
Love the Shamrock!

barbara jean

sheila said...

I love love LOVE the shamrock one!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the cereal box! I had to do a second take on it! I need to make one for each of the boys!

Holly Lefevre said...

Great ideas. How have I missed your Frugal Friday hops (was that the first one...I have stopped by relatively often). I won't miss it this week... Great idea. I thought the magazine holder was a marvelous use of a cereal box. Can I link up...I blew eggs out..but didn't throw out the middles...I made quiche with them.
Holly
504main.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! You have such a great blog. That is such a great ideas with the cereal boxes...thanks for hosting!