Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Cheated!



No, not on my man. LOL
I cheated on my diet, that is. I was doing fantastic with willpower until hubby said let's go 
to the new restaurant we like.
You see, we just got a new Five Guys!
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Until now, we have only eaten them out of town. 
Now, we can have these all the time. Not so great on my diet!

Have you ever had 5 Guys? Ok, That doesn't sound right, does it?
However, since we are now sorta on "that" subject... You now how people say
____________ (usually chocolate cake) is better than you-know-what? 
This really is!

I have never been a burger aficionado. Not much of a fan, really.
Until, I had 5 guys, that is.
No other burger can hold a candle to them.
Oh, and the fries are equally divine!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I just gained 5000 calories just looking at the photo!!!! Drool.
Rosemary

Becky Jane said...

Temptation right before my eyes...looks so yummy!
Becky Jane

Katie said...

Five Guys is totally evil. And sooo nummy!

Debra said...

Thank you for making me want one while there is no cash in my wallet. lol

Ann On and On... said...

I went to one of those in St. Louis.... it was great. If your going to cheat, do it right. :D

Audrey Spence said...

Five Guys = heaven... its pretty much amazing... I don't blame you for cheating and plus every once in a while doesn't hurt right? I'm lucky to where the closest one to me is a 30-45 min drive so that keeps me in check....a cheeseburger sounds so good now!

Michelle said...

Oh 5 Guys is awesome!!

Karla said...

Thier burgers are so amazing!!! Thanks for the craving (NOT!)

:P

Dutchbrosluv said...

Ok I cheated too had a Blizzard at DQ