Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Talented Baker

I am sitting here, eating my fish and green beans, trying to behave on my diet. And, here, I come across the most delightful blog with the most delightful pumpkin shaped treats! She created the cutest pumpkin cake that comes complete with a surprise inside! 


IMG_3618.stamp

So, it's cute right? 

Well, she had so much fun creating the face that she made one on the other side as well!
IMG_3648.stamp

I'd be lucky to make one, and she made two!!!

Take a look at the inside. Makes me want a slice!

IMG_3727.stamp

That wasn't enough. No, to make me feel completely lacking in talent, LOL, she made mini's also!
IMG_3693.stamp

Stop by. She has the easiest tutorials for both!
IMG_3706.stamp


Talented!

6 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

So...So...cute! I'd like to see the tutorial.

HomemadeBaby said...

these are so cute! The little ones are adorable, they would make awesome favors!

Unknown said...

These are so cute!

Unknown said...

These are adorable!

Sue said...

Im a new follower and following on FB would love a follow back

http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/


cake looks yummy!!

Unknown said...

Hi There! I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up when you have time.

http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/

-Dora-