Thursday, September 30, 2010

Truly Inspired ReDo!


Because it is warm here in Florida most of the year, we have a ceiling fan in most of our rooms. Personally, I am sick of looking at them. They lack the style and depth that I would like to see in lighting. Well, no more. Thanks to a great idea and the creativity of Dana over at House*Tweaking, I am now able to think outside of the box in regards to ceiling fans. 




Dear Dana,
Hubby and I fight over our ugly ceiling fans all the time. 
You may have just saved our marriage. 
Thank you!



2 comments:

Becky Jane said...

Checked out her blog to see how it was done...striking change...now I've got to get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with!

sy said...

oh wow this is a nice idea :D somehow i'm tempted ot put a disco ball there.
songyueyu at gmail