Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's Make It: {Baking In Jars}

I think that I have just seen the best gift…

ever.

I would love to be the recipient of one of these

babies!


Sarah from

love & homemade recipes

baked cakes in jars and gave them as gifts
around the holidays.

She said everybody loved them.
I don’t doubt that!
So, her friend is working on a fundraiser and she
agreed to make more of these

lovelies

for the fundraiser.

Looks

delish!

Can you believe she is sharing how to make these?
These would make a great treat for

Easter!




To see this blog and the current post, click below:



Please grab a featured button




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday Blog Hop. I'm very happy to follow your blog.
Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

That does look like a great idea!!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Those do look good. I might be able to handle those but my DIY/crafty ability is minimal. :)

I'm visiting from the Family Friendly Frugality Blog Hop and following via GFC. Hope you will drop by and visit my blog.
Thanks!
Janet @ KY Klips Blog

Cheryl Lage said...

What a fun idea! :)

Thank you so much for Making My Monday by playing along!