Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's Make It: {Free Digital Download - Chore Charts}




“Since I'm about the most disorganized person on the planet, the only way I've found to reasonably fake competence as a busy mother-of-four-with-an-Etsy-shop-and-two-other-jobs-besides is to get organized. Yes, I have officially become my mother, and I follow a list. If it's not written down, it ain't happening. Seriously.
Along with my own super cool chore chart (which I use for menu planning and grocery shopping as well), I really wanted the kids to do some of my work learn some responsibility, but, being me, it has to look good. Function without form sucks, right? Right.
I stumbled across these chore chart notepads by Knock Knock, and loved the clean, graphic style…”



To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.





No comments: