Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Make It: {Fudge Revel Bars}





“favorite desserts. Which is why I shouldn't make them very often. Especially since it makes a huge cookie sheet sized pan. I first tried these when my aunt made them. I have also seen them in other cookbooks but this version is just perfection. What's a girl to do? Devour Share them of course! I really have a hard time getting through the mixing process because I just want to sit down with the dough and eat it. Straight from the bowl. Well here, look and see for yourself...”



 To see the full post, click below:






Please grab a featured button






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.





No comments: