Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Make It: {Spinach Artichoke White Bean Crostini}



 {Spinach Artichoke White Bean Crostini}


“We went to our 25 week Dr’s appointment this week and everything is looking great! Our little pea is growing right on schedule and his heart beat is strong. We are getting more and more excited for our little guy to arrive. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and fast:) After our appointment, I came home and made Spinach Artichoke White Bean Crostini. This crostini recipe would be perfect for any party, but since it was the middle of the day and I didn’t have any party plans, I had a party for two. This crostini made a great lunch for me and the baby:)”


 To see the full post, click below:





Please grab a featured button






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: