Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic, slam, but neck, right? Right.









First, let’s talk about Nutella. If you have not yet tried Nutella, don’t let the name fool you. They are divine! If you have had a Ferrero Rocher chocolate ball, the filling is similar (if not Nutella altogether). Tessa says:  There aren't many things in this world that are perfect. Nutella may be an exclusion (I wholeheartedly agree).  It's both creamy and thick and such a wonderful combination of sweet and earthy flavors, my taste buds get excited just thinking about it. If you haven't tried Nutella, you need to (today). If you have and you didn't like it, we can't be friends (just kidding. maybe. I have to say, I AM with you here, Tessa. Just kidding…maybe.). I've made quite a few Nutella recipes since I started this blog back in the Spring of '09 and while its hard to choose a favorite, these Nutella cheesecake squares may be mine. I've noticed that with many Nutella recipes, the heavenly flavor of Nutella becomes overpowered by the other ingredients or baking processes leaving the final flavor lackluster. Not these cheesecake squares. The Nutella flavor shines through in a rich, creamy, bite sized way.  Thanks Tessa, for my diet sabotage as I will be needing to make these now.  Tessa has provided this recipe as well as a few more Nutella recipes HERE.





Designed by: Handle The Heat



Lyrics: R.E.M. - It’s The End Of The World As We Know It

No comments: